Mocktails are easy to make at home, so healthy, and tasty. For summer days are a good choice.
The sour Cherry mocktail is one of the best mocktails. It’s a nice treat when the kids come from school. Especially if it has been left in the fridge for a few hours and cooled a bit.
Tart cherry cocktail is a sour and tasty cocktail. If you add other fresh fruits like peaches, nectarines, and apricots, it will be much tastier. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Because the inside of these fruits are completely mixed with cherries and can not be seen, but if their skin is not peeled, traces of fruit skins can be seen in the cocktail.
Note that the skin of the cherries does not need to be peeled.
Ingredients for sour cherry mocktail :
For making Sour cherry mocktails, you need these essential ingredients:
- Fresh sour sherry
- Another fruit( for example, a peach)
- Sour cherry syrup
- Simple syrup 1/3 cup
Sour Cherry Mocktail Recipe
- ½ cup Cherry syrup
- 1 cup Fresh sour sherry about 30 cherries
- 1 Peaches
- ⅓ cup Simple syrup
- 1 cup Water
- Ice as required
- Remove the cherry kernels to the Cherry Pitter.
- Peel the peaches and bring out the cores, then crush them.
- Pour cherry syrup into water and stir.
- Pour the cherries and peaches with the base nectar into the mixer. If you do not have a base nectar, add a little sugar to the syrup and water to sweeten the syrup.
- Mix the mixed fruits with syrup. Pour into a suitable glass and put ice in it. Then decorate with pieces of fruit such as peaches and cherries
- Put a few pieces of ice and serve.
Try this wonderful tasty mocktail at home. This is so easy and fast to prepare. And is a great choice instead of supermarket drinks, Because it’s cheap and so healthy.
Test it and tell me what taste it has?
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 9
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 157g||53%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.