Spinach Mushroom Feta Omelette
A hearty, simple and delicious omelette that is a great choice for breakfast or dinner. Mushroom and Spinach Omelet is a delicious dish and it is wonderful when combined with feta cheese. Instead of feta cheese, you can use any other type of cream cheese. Or omit the cheese altogether.
This recipe has 4 essential ingredients: mushrooms, eggs, chives or onions, and feta cheese. Salt, pepper and thyme are found in all homes.
In the spinach and mushroom omelet recipe with feta cheese, a small amount of oil is used and it is considered a diet food. Of course, the choice is yours; If you put butter and high-fat cheese in it, it is considered a non-diet and fatty food, and if you do not add butter and put low-fat cheese, it is a diet and low-fat food.
Spinach And Mushrooms Omelet With Feta Cheese
- 6-7 Mushrooms
- 2 Eggs
- Feta or Cream cheese (optional, as much as you like)
- Leaves of spinach a few
- 2 tbsp Chopped chives (or 1 onion)
- Salt, Pepper and Thyme as needed
- .Cut the mushrooms into slices, fry them with a small amount of oil or butter and fry them. It is at this stage that you choose whether your food is low-fat (some oil) or slightly fattier (butter).
- Chop the chives and add them. You can use onion instead. If you use the onion, first fry and fry the onion.
- Add a little salt, pepper, and thyme to the mushrooms and chives. Then take them out of the pan and set them aside.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a fork. Add a little salt, pepper, and thyme to it. You can add two to three spoons of milk to the eggs, it will give your omelet a good taste and make it have a softer texture.
- Add chopped spinach to the eggs.
- Put the eggs in a pan and let them form a little.
- Then put the mushrooms and onions on one side of the eggs.
- You can put some feta cheese or cream cheese on the mushrooms.
- Drag one side of the egg over the other side on which the mushroom is poured.
- Your mushroom and spinach omelette is ready to serve. You can put some chives and thyme on it when serving. Enjoy your meal!
If you have spinach and mushrooms at home, spinach mushroom omelet with feta cheese is a great and delicious option. Its appearance is so attractive that children tend to eat it.
It is easy to make and has few ingredients. So don’t waste time and make this delicious omelette. Remember to share your experience of making and eating it with us in the comments.