In this post, I have a sweet and very delicious mocktail puree for you. In any juice that peaches are used, it is lovely and pleasant. Especially if it is summer.
You can make the peach puree mocktail only with peaches, or mix it with other fruits. My opinion is that you should use a mix of fruits, combining the flavors will give you an attractive final taste, and it will test your creativity.
I personally enjoy the challenge of combining flavors and the result, you should try it too.
For example, the combination of peaches and apricots has a very good result (I have discussed in this recipe). The combination of peach with these fruits can also taste good: apple, strawberry, and nectarine.
I suggest that instead of buying juice from the store, make these homemade juices for kids; It is both healthy and affordable.
To make this delicious and healthy mocktail, you only need a few main ingredients:
- Simple Syrup
- 4 Apricots
- 4 Peaches
- ½ cup Simple syrup
- 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Water
- Ice As needed
- Peel the apricots and bring out the cores, then crush them.
- Peel the peaches (or another fruit). and bring out the cores, then crush them.
- Put apricots and peaches in a mixer with sour lemon juice, water, and simple syrup.
- The apricot puree mocktail is ready. Pour it into a glass with a few pieces of ice.
- Garnish with peach or apricot slices in the glass.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you want your mocktail to taste a little sour, do not peel the fruit. I advise peeling the fruit; In this case, the mocktail has a smooth texture and a sweeter taste.
- You can mix any fruit with apricots; Peach, apples, and strawberries, next to apricots are a good combination. The choice is yours.
- You can also cook fruits. If you put peaches (and other fruits) on the heat for 10 minutes with about 1/2 cup of water and some sugar, the texture of the fruit will soften. Then put it in the mixer. The result is amazing. I have made the peach nectar recipe in the same way, which I claim is one of the tastiest juices in the world.
- I prefer to cook fruits to make mocktails. Unless I'm in a hurry.
In this post, we saw the recipe for a homemade apricot mocktail. It is a delicious and lovely non-alcoholic nectar made from apricot puree. Apart from children, it is probably popular with adults as well; Because healthy and homemade mocktail recipes are loved by almost everyone.
The steps to make this recipe are simple and it is ready in a short time.
If you make it, let me know in the comments that you liked the taste? And what kind of fruit did you choose to mix with peach puree, and the result is awesome?
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 27
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 141g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||52%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.