This nectar is very tasty and wonderful. Believe it or not, it’s the best homemade peach nectar recipe because the fruits are cooked. When the peaches are cooked, your nectar has an amazing taste.
Nectars whose fruit is cooked have a much tastier taste than nectars whose fruit is not cooked. The process of cooking the fruit makes the fruit fragrant and as a result, we have very fragrant nectar. Imagine the fragrance that is released when cooking peaches at home is great.
Also, the cooking process causes the sugar to dissolve well in the juice and get the best result.
Therefore, I suggest that you make this delicious and wonderful nectar. This nectar has only 4 ingredients: peach, sugar, water, and lemon juice.
The steps are simple. Are you ready? Let’s start.
- 4 Fresh peaches
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- Peel the peaches. You can easily peel fresh peaches. Or use the hot water and cold water method: Put a bowl of water on the heat to bring it to a boil.Put whole peaches with skin in hot water. After five minutes, remove them and immediately place them in a bowl of cold water.Then peel them simply. This shocks the fruits and peels them better and easier.
- Then remove the core of the fruits and chop the peeled peaches into small pieces.
- Take a small number of chopped peaches and keep them in the refrigerator.
- Put another bowl on the heat, add peaches, sugar, and water. Put on the heat for 15 minutes. Then turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Pour the ingredients into the mixer and mix them together.
- Finally, pour the nectar into the jug. Add the chopped peas that we put in the refrigerator to the nectar.
- Refrigerate until cool and ready to serve. Serve and enjoy.
Serving size 1 cup (237 ml)
Servings per container 1
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 180
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.