This article provides a sour mocktail recipe: plum mocktail. that is very easy and requires only 4 ingredients. This is a delicious mocktail and people who like this sour taste. You should use ripe plums. Unripe and hard plums are not suitable for this purpose.
Also, you can use any plum, such as black, red, sugar, or even yellow plums. Also, you can use any plum, such as black, red, sugar, or even yellow plums. Each of them has its own special and unique taste and you can use whichever one you have.
Plum Mocktail Recipe (Non-alcoholic)
- 6 Fresh Plums
- 5 tbsp Sugar (or more)
- Ice cubes As required
- ½ cup Water
- Cut the plums into several pieces. Core them.
- Mix sugar with water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Put plums, water and ice in a blender and mix.
- Use mint or basil leaves and a piece of plum to decorate.
- If the plums are too sour and you don't want your mocktail to be too sour, you can peel them.
In this post, I introduced a very simple recipe that takes a little time to make. It’s a healthy and smart choice, especially for children who refuse to eat fruit and are undernourished. You can decorate the glass with fruit and make the taste of this mocktail more pleasant by pouring ice.