Banana pancakes no eggs are delicious and straightforward to create, requiring only three key ingredients:
In the banana pancake recipe, no egg; you can even replace the milk with water. The other ingredients for this pancake are readily available in any household:
- Baking Powder
You can leave any of these ingredients out of the banana pancake recipe without eggs if you don’t have them on hand.
The mix of cinnamon and bananas is delicious and beneficial, especially on cold winter days.
Despite the fact that the amount of cinnamon in this recipe is tiny and the taste is barely detectable, you can leave it out and replace it with vanilla if you don’t like the flavor.
A Teflon pan is ideal for cooking banana pancakes without eggs. It is a great healthy dish for children and adults because it does not need extra oil and contain nutritious components. You can make it without any sweetness, such as sugar or honey, and serve it with syrup. Preparation takes roughly 30 minutes.
On my site, I taught a recipe for light and fluffy banana pancakes (Light Banana Pancake) that use egg and baking powder and has a airy and fluffy texture. Whipped eggs are the cause of its puff. Try this lovely pancake too.
Let’s get to the banana pancake recipe, no egg, which I love because bananas are my favorite fruits.
Eggless banana pancakes
- 2 Bananas medium
- 50 gr Butter or Oil
- 1 cup Milk or water
- 1 cup White flour or All-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar or honey optional
- 1 tsp Baking powder optional
- some Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon optional
- Oil for frying
- a pinch Salt
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork or the back of a spoon, or grate the banans. Large pieces should be avoided because they will turn into balls when fried, and the pancakes will cook unevenly. The cinnamon should then be added to the mashed bananas.
- Whisk together the milk, banana, and cinnamon until smooth. Then it should be set aside.
- Melt the butter in a bain-marie or on a low heat, or in the microwave. Allow cooling slightly.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder together in a separate bowl. Sifting them is preferred. If the salt grains were coarse, don't sift it.
- Add sugar to dry ingredients and stir them.
- Toss dry ingredients with melted butter.
- Add the milk and banana mixture. To blend, give it a little stir. If you're going to add baking powder, take care not to over mix the ingredients. Stop stirring once all of the ingredients have been mixed and the dough is smooth. Your pancakes become hardened if you stir too much. The second tip to activate the baking powder, let the dough sit for about 10minutes. Tiny bubbles emerge on the dough when the baking powder is activated.
- Preheat a Teflon frying pan. Add a few drops of oil. Give time to warm up. Then pour in 1/6 of the dough. This dough will yield a total of 6 pancakes. Spread the dough out thinly. Also, you can spread thick and make four pancakes.
Essential tips about baking banana pancakes without eggs:
- The most important tip to remember when baking banana pancakes with no eggs is to use a non-stick frying pan, such as Teflon. This is so vital, in my opinion, that if you don't have a non-stick frying pan, you should not make this pancake. Because this is a banana pancake recipe without eggs, it must be cooked in regular frying pans, and it will most likely make you unhappy. For making this pancake, Teflon pans are ideal.
- The other tip is that you can make it thin or thick layers. It depends on you. It will bake from the inside entirely if it is thin, and if it is thick, it finds a more appealing shape.
- You can make healthy pancakes with no eggs with water instead of milk, but milk's taste will be better, and the texture will be softer.
- You can use oil instead of butter.
- This pancake can be made puffier by adding one teaspoon of baking powder. However, I choose not to use baking powder to make healthy pancakes without eggs.
- Wheat flour is a more healthful option than white or all-purpose flour. However, keep in mind that white flour produces softer pancakes, while wheat flour produces heavier and tougher pancakes.
The amount of sugar in this recipe is low; But you can skip it, and use date molasses instead. It is healthier and suitable for diabetics.
If the sweetness of the pancake is low, there is no problem. Because at the serving time, you can serve with honey or date juice.
This is a healthy, low-oil, and simple recipe. The aroma combination of banana and cinnamon is so so great and wonderful. If you bake this pancake, I hope to read your comments.